- Use a mild , non-abrasive cleanser that doesn't contain alcohol.
- Wet your face with lukewarm water and use your fingertips to use cleanser. employing a washcloth, mesh sponge, or anything aside from your fingertips can irritate your skin.
- Resist the temptation to wash your skin because scrubbing irritates the skin.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Apply moisturizer if your skin is dry or itchy. Be gentle when applying any cream around your eyes so you are doing not pull too hard on this delicate skin.
- Limit washing to twice each day and after sweating. Wash your face once within the morning and once in the dark , also as after sweating heavily. Perspiration, especially when wearing a hat or helmet, irritates the skin. Wash your skin as soon as possible after sweating.
To look younger and healthier face, use this Mask Cream Moisturizing