Your skin type matters
You may suspect you've got dry, oily, or sensitive skin, but does one really know your skin type? Knowing your true skin type can help subsequent time you’re within the cosmetics aisle. In fact, using the incorrect products — or maybe popularized Internet hacks — for your skin type could worsen acne, dryness, or other skin problems.
Building a daily skin care routine
No matter what your skin type is, a daily skin care routine can assist you maintain overall skin health and improve specific concerns like acne, scarring, and dark spots. A daily skin care routine has four basic steps you'll do once within the morning and once before you sleep.
1. Cleansing: Choose a cleanser that doesn’t leave your skin tight after washing. Clean your face no quite twice each day , or simply once, if you've got dry skin and don’t wear makeup. Avoid washing for that squeaky-clean feeling because meaning your skin’s natural oils are gone.
2. Serums: A serum with vitamin C, anti aging or growth factors or peptides would be better within the morning, under sunscreen. At night, retinol or prescription retinoids work best. Makeup Artist’s Choice has an efficient vitamin C and E serum and retinol available.
3. Moisturizer: Even oily skin needs moisturizer, but use one that's lightweight, gel-based, and non-comedogenic, or doesn’t block your pores, like Aloe Essence Facial Gel. Dry skin may enjoy more gel-based moisturizers like Treatment Moisturizing Gel Skin Care. Most brands will label their products as gel or cream on their packaging.
Try this: Treatment Moisturizing Gel Skin Care
- 100% NATURAL SKINCARE Vitamins from Aloe Vera extracts, such as vitamins E, C, and other minerals, keep the skin hydrated and protect the skin from UV rays.
- STRONG HYDRATION Pure Aloe Vera Mask with natural ingredients easily penetrate deep into the skin, suitable for whitening, hydration, acne, and scar. The fresh Aloe Vera ingredient penetrates the skin quickly without leaving a sticky residue.
- QUICK RELIEF FOR DAMAGED SKIN Aloe vera gel has a natural moisturizing and anti-inflammatory effect. This natural aloe vera gel is often used to help speed the natural healing of damaged skin and sunburn, so it is perfect for burns, insect bites, eczema, general skin irritation. skin, blemishes, acne, and pimples.
- SOOTHE YOUR SKIN Our Pure Aloe Vera Gel is a clear, slightly thinner gel - an excellent daily treatment for the face, skin. Regular use soothes the skin leaving it soft and supple with a healthy glow.
- SUITABLE FOR THE WHOLE BODY Moisturizes the skin using it as a whole-body moisturizer, face mask, eye mask, treats superficial oven burns or sunburn as an after-sun lotion, but there are many different ways to use it. This pure natural aloe vera gel is perfect for the body, face, forehead, and hair.
4. Sunscreen: Apply sunscreen with a minimum of 30 SPF quarter-hour before heading outdoors, because it takes a short time for sunscreen to activate. Darker skin tones really need more sun protection because hyperpigmentation is harder to correct.
Choose products that suit your skin type and sensitivity, and remember to read the labels. Some products, like retinol or prescription retinoids, should only be applied in the dark .